Obama isn't exactly a socialist. So what's driving Obama's hostility to America?
Look to his roots.
Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.
Obama is his father's son and his dreams are derived from his father's aspirations and failures. Everyone who knows Obama well says this about him. His "granny" Sarah Obama, not his actual grandmother but one of his grandfathers' other wives said, "I look at him and I see all the same things he has taken everything from his father. The son is realizing everything the father wanted. The dreams of his father are still alive in his son." Obama makes the same point in his title — Dreams of My Father —and his whole book is an elaboration of how he internalized his father's dreams and goals.
The next article now being drafted documents the anti-colonialist father was determined to destroy America because the father believed America is identical to British colonialism the father deplored.
— Jon Garrido National News
Articles being drafted:
1. What did Obama's Father Believe about America?
2. Who are Obama's Founding Fathers? This article identifies Communist Frank Marshall Davis at Columbia, Harvard Palestinian radical Edward Said, Brazilian socialist Roberto Mangabeira Unger, Chicago revolutionary preacher Jeremiah Wright and former Weather Underground Terrorist Bill Ayers.
3. Obama is Exporting Jobs to other Countries to Weaken America's Economic Base
4. Obama Believes America is a Colonial Power Using the British Model of Colonial Dominance of the World
4. Obama's and Michelle's Attendance of Rev. Jeremiah Wright's Church for Twenty Years Listening to Wright Sermonize "Not Bless America but God Damn America"
5. The Reason Obama does not Attend Christian Services is because Obama is a Muslim as His Father
Why is Obama rebuilding Muslim countries: Afghanistan, Pakistan & Iraq, when America is in dire need
WASHINGTON & SANTA FE, NM (By Jon Garrido)September 7, 2012 — Now being drafted